Nothing compares to seeing a speaker live.
The energy, the audience interaction. You have to be there to feel it. That’s why I regularly extend invitations to planners to see me speak live as my guest. Regretfully the number of invitations never comes close to the number of people wanting to take part. So until my next invitation finds its way to your inbox, I hope this video will suffice. This presentation is an abridged version of Be A Branding Champion, performed for the wonderful members of PCMA in Victoria, BC.
FACT: most businesses don’t know why their customers buy from them or why they choose to stop. And if they don’t know, then how can they effectively attract new customers and keep their current ones coming back?
As an internationally recognized authority in the field of customer experience, Marc has been answering this question for some of the world’s most respected organizations.
Marc is regularly featured on television and radio for his opinions on events such as the boycotting of brands, airline’s customer service, and the collapse of Toys R Us. He has been listed as one of the Top 100 Marketing Experts to Follow on Twitter. And his YouTube channel, marctv.net, has been rated as one of the top 50 channels for small business.
As a speaker, Marc’s presentations are delivered with humour, passion, and the desire to entertain and educate. Having coached and consulted in over a dozen unique industries, he is able to offer more than what any single industry expert could. For you and your group, this means fresh ideas and new ways to turn customers into fans.
- Engaging. Marc brings his personal brand of energy to every event. Your audience members are spoken “to”, not “at”. They are engaged with stories, interactive discussions, and plenty of humour.
- Relevant. Every presentation is customized for your company and industry. Prior to the event, Marc interviews select personnel to make sure key points are covered and corporate objectives are reached.
- Applicable. It takes more than stories to bring change. That’s why Marc also shares strategies and processes that management and staff can begin applying right away.
- Original. If you’re tired of hearing speakers praise social media and insist every business needs to be like Apple, then you’ll be happy to know Marc is not one of those. His fresh take on marketing is based on years of experience and up-to-date research. Marc’s content has been called a “game changer” and has impacted the marketing programs of some of the world’s most respected brands.
- Accommodating. Marc’s believes the speaker should be the last thing you need to worry about. Need him to fill in for a panel discussion? Do a promo interview? Change his time slot? Just ask.
- Marketable. As a seasoned marketer, Marc knows the importance of getting attendees excited about your event. Whether you need a promo video or content for your event page, Marc will gladly provide you whatever you need.
- Experienced. Marc brings over 25 years of marketing experience as both a business owner and consultant. In addition to owning companies in the fashion and automotive industries, he has also consulted for companies in hospitality, health, technology, manufacturing, and retail.
- Safe. While the trend for speakers seems to be showing up in t-shirts, jeans, and dropping a few F bombs, Marc instead chooses to go with business casual and a warm, audience friendly delivery style.
- All in Pricing. No one likes surprise expense reports. That’s why Marc’s fees include all daily expenses.
Marc’s number one goal is to deliver value. Not just to the audience, but also to the event sponsors and to you, the event organizer.
This means going above and beyond what most speakers typically provide. Things like being accessible and accommodating are just some the traits that have made Marc an in-demand speaker.
Five opportunities for Marc to add value to your next event
- Pre-event branded video. A great way to welcome attendees and provide a preview of what the presentation will cover. Use it to market the event and build excitement.
- Multiple sessions. Having Marc provide two sessions instead of one saves on speaking fees and travel costs. These can include any combination of keynotes, fireside chats, breakout sessions, or one hour strategy sessions.
- One-to-One sessions. Marc’s most popular offering gives attendees exclusive one on one consulting time. Sessions can be held at a sponsor’s booth for even greater impact. Lineups down the hall are not unusual.
- Meals or events. Have Marc share advice and ideas at a meal or sponsored event. A great opportunity for additional content in a casual, interactive setting.
- Hangin’ out. When not on stage, Marc is more than happy to turn the spotlight onto your event. This can include interviewing attendees and sponsors for a YouTube video, greeting attendees at an exhibitor’s booth, or attending off site events. Have an idea for something else? Just ask.