How to Become a Branding Champion: What it takes to influence, engage and inspire.
Branding is more than just logos, websites and business cards. A brand is your company’s reputation based on the experiences customers have with you. By sharing those experiences with others, your customers have the ability to strengthen or ruin your brand. In this presentation, Marc shows you how to develop a strong brand from the inside out that turns staff into ambassadors and customers into fans.
- The difference between making products and creating experiences
- Why quality and price are not motivating factors – even when customers say otherwise
- How to use stories as a foundation for building a strong brand
- The six steps to building a brand that can define your company for a generation
Selling Happiness: How to create customer experiences that inspire loyalty and encourage referrals
The task of creating the perfect customer experience can be overwhelming. Especially when every customer can have different expectations. In this presentation, Marc dispels the number one customer service myth that could be hurting your company, and show you how to turn every customer interaction into one that inspires loyalty and encourages referrals.
- How exceeding customer’s expectations can kill your business
- Why people can have different opinions about the same experience
- Three findings that will change everything you believe about exceptional customer experiences and loyalty
- Six steps in creating the kind of experience your customers truly want and will come back for
- How to use marketing to manage expectations and keep your customers happy
MORE THAN FRIENDS: HOW COMPANIES CAN BE MORE SUCCESSFUL ON SOCIAL MEDIA BY BEING LESS SOCIAL.
Has your organization seen the benefits of social media? More sales, increased awareness, viral videos, trending topics, online communities talking about how awesome your products are? For most, the answer is no.
And for the most part, it’s not their fault – or yours. Social media has been one of the most overhyped marketing tools to ever be made available to businesses. And while some companies have made the leap from social post to social consciousness, it’s usually been due to luck and timing. And even then, success has been measured in likes and views instead of dollars and cents.
So what’s the problem? Are companies not using social media properly, or is social media just more interested in photos of your lunch, funny dog videos, and Donald Trump’s Twitter account.
In this presentation, Marc will turn everything you thought you knew about tweets, likes, and followers upside down. Packaged with stories, humour, and commentary, he will dispel some of the big marketing myths surrounding social media while providing proven advice for any industry.
LEAVE THIS PRESENTATION KNOWING:
- What motivates people to have online relationships with each other – and businesses
- Why most companies mistakenly believe they are succeeding at social media
- The answer to the question “Can companies be social?”
- How businesses can leverage people’s desire to post reviews and share experiences
- Find out if social media is something your business should even be doing at all
CUSTOMIZED FOR YOU
This presentation will contain relevant stories and examples, specific to your industry. Hand outs will also be provided highlighting key points.