If you would like to have Marc speak at your next event or have any questions regarding his presentations, please contact him through the Contact page. A 50% deposit and signed agreement will secure your date. The balance of your investment would be due at least 10 business days prior to the presentation.
For events within a reasonable driving distance from Toronto, Marc will drive to the presentation himself. For locations beyond driving range, transportation and lodging arrangements will be made.
- Marc’s speaking fees include all meals, ground transportation, and parking.*
- Marc will make travel arrangements himself with airfare being added to the invoice prior to the event.
- Air travel is booked from Pearson International Airport or Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport unless otherwise specified
- Flights over 4 hours will be booked on an upgraded class
- Hotel accommodation to be booked by the event organizers
- Overnight accommodations may be required based on travel time, presentation schedule or weather and are decided on a per situation basis
For out of town events, Marc will typically arrive the day before the event to meet with organizers, the AV team, and survey the facility. Depending on the time of the presentation, a second night may also be required.
*Based on speaker fees when booked outside of a bureau.
In order to put on the very best presentation possible, Marc asks for the following items to be provided:
- A well lit stage area
- A small table on stage with 2 bottles of room temperature water
AV AND COMPUTER
- A wireless lavaliere or headset microphone
- LCD projector set for 16:9 with laptop VGA or HDMI connection cables
- AV should be wired to support audio within the PowerPoint during the presentation
- Projection screen large enough to be seen by the audience
- A comfort monitor facing the stage
- A wireless remote for controlling presentation slides
- Slide file will be provided as a PowerPoint file (.pptx format)
- No wi-fi required
By default, Marc will bring his presentation on a Mac laptop with a slide remote unless instructed otherwise. All presentation slides are done with PowerPoint. If you would prefer the slides be loaded off your own computer or that of the AV team, please let Marc know. Access to the stage and AV team prior to the presentation for a sound check is strongly encouraged.
Intro audio mp3 file is also provided. This can be played by the AV technician or embedded into the PowerPoint file.
Depending on the time and location of the event, Marc may need to change into presentation attire. Please ensure there is a private room available for this.
Printed handouts that contain key points from the presentation are provided to attendees. These are co-branded for your event. Printing costs are invoiced separately. Based in the number of attendees, handouts may be made available for download.
Saying something nice about someone you hardly know can be a tough job. So Marc did it for you. It is an editable Word file, so you can easily add more nice things should you feel inclined.
This is your event and Marc wants it to be the best. If there’s something he can do to help make it extra special, please let him know and he will do his best to make it happen.
Use these photos to help promote your next event. Each photo is high res with no background, making them useful for both web and print.